PRIVILEGES AND ADVANTAGES
Since 1879, the Garrison Club has offered its members and their guests meeting, reception and restaurant services. There are over 800 members in the Club, the only private club in Québec City.
In addition to a décor reminiscent of the grand old homes of yesteryear, the Garrison Club offers:
- A personalized welcome to each member and his or her accompanying guests, making them feel right at home;
- Devoted staff attentive to the particularities of each;
- Cuisine rivalling that of the finest restaurants;
- Rooms accommodating 2 to 240 guests;
- Game rooms for bridge, domino and scrabble players;
- The Engineers' Cottage (small stone house in the garden) available for meetings, colloquia or workshops;
- Terrace-bar and garden, rooms for different kinds of receptions (marriages, colloquia, theme evenings, etc.);
- Special invitations to different activities hosted throughout the year (jazz evenings, BBQ, Octoberfest, oyster dinners, New Year's dinner, Carnaval de Québec dinner, Easter brunch, etc.);
- Free parking near the main building for members and their guests;
- Privileged access to other affiliated private clubs in major cities in Canada, the United States, Asia and Europe.
In addition, the Garrison Club offers members a peaceful, relaxed atmosphere where they may meet in peaceful settings in complete confidentiality.
Membership in the Garrison Club brings together a distinguished and select group steeped in tradition.